Monday, July 15

I am so smart

Yay! I fix I fix! Always knew I was an IT genius! Problems with the stylesheet it seems. Right, so now this thing is really out in the big bad world, time for me to think of something witty to write in here. My first attempt at a post (quite decent I thought) has been swallowed up by goodness knows what somewhere between my hitting the publish button to actually going live, so a bit bummed.

I will be uploading some photos and what not soon, just to make it a bit more interesting. I know I get excited whenever I see pic links on a blog, so I suppose I should return the favour. But be warned, I am a serious digi cam junkie. There may be random photos of quite uninteresting subjects thrown into my undoubtedly masterly snaps. And now for a coffee break. It's all too much.

No comments: