Thursday, October 9

Unemployed Bum

After many many many years, its high time I started writing on the ol blog again. Have to add to my repertoir of daytime tv, checking email and Facebook. And I've Googled just about everyone I know. (dont deny it, you've all indulged in the guilty pleasure!) And now I'm down to watching Playschool. Argh, we need cable tv.

Its been so long since I've wrestled with anything vaguely technical, starting up this blog again was the freakiest experience. Whats HTML again? Urgh, I think I'm going to break this thing. Can't believe I used to do this stuff for a living. I can barely get this post up let alone contemplate editing it. Therefore it will just have to stay relatively boring until I can stretch my creative techie muscles again. I can just hear my multimedia class mates sniggering in the background.

Phew! Stick a fork in me, I'm done. Good effort, try another post again in an hour.

No comments: